Sunday, November 8, 2009

NaNoWriMo: Day 8

Blood Ties @ 53,234
Plural @ 13,420

I just want to take a moment to thank all my blog readers and especially those who comment. You guys are great! Your words are so encouraging, and I'm so glad you take the time out of your lives to send some good thoughts my way. Thanks for cheering me on :)

Word counts still going strong. This is good.

I've reconciled my issues with Blood Ties. We're speaking again. The story will come around, learn to behave. I have faith in that. The last chapter I wrote just needs some work. Lots of work.

Plural is actually getting really good. It's turning into a book I didn't expect. My MC is about to sneak out of her house to join a group of people who are painting an epic battle of unicorns vs. dinosaurs on a billboard hanging over the most heavily trafficked part of town. Good times.

Well, I must go hunting for food now. Hope your weekend was awesome!

Kat

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you being on speaking terms with BT again! Let's chat soon about the Big Twist and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs one of my favourites...I always try to comment on it too.

    I'm glad things have improved. Yay for increasing word count!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I think you need to sketch this unicorn-dino battle billboard for us. I need a visual. ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog--you have a very nice writing style. Obviously the unicorns are going to win. Or are they...? Yes, we need a sketch, like Sraasch said. That'd be awesome.
    Oh, the verification word is "wrimer". That looks like "wrimo". Is this some kind of conspiracy to get me to write again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Those are stellar word counts. And it's good that you and your story can be civil :) It's always nice to "make up" with something you're writing.

    ReplyDelete