Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Three Weeks

When I logged into my Google Reader yesterday I had nearly 2000 unread blog posts. A lot can happen in three weeks.

Some of you have finished first drafts.

Some of you have finished revisions.

Some of you have started querying.

And some of you have landed awesome agents.

And I missed it!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but the blogging break really did me some good. I stayed away from blog posts, from email, from twitter. And I let the word doc of The Temper just sit there, untouched, waiting. Now I can't wait to get back to it. I'm excited to open it up and start digging through the words and sentences to reveal the story underneath.

Over the next few days I'll be sloshing through my messages (I'm so sorry I haven't' been responding to any emails/comments! That's the biggest downside to this unplug fest) and I'll be revisiting your blogs and saying hi!

It's nice to be back.

So... fill me in...

What have I missed?

5 comments:

  1. I've entered editing hell.

    Welcome back--I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog breaks are necessary. I've been MIA a lot lately too. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to cyberspace! If only I had the self-discpline to take a break...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Breathing space between me and my manuscripts is always vital. I lose objectivity fast and taking a break is about the only way to come back with fresh eyes. Happy editing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been MIA too, and taking AP tests but that's it. Oh Frankie got and Agent and so did Shannon, but that's all the news I'm aware of, really.

    ReplyDelete