Friday, August 20, 2010

In Which I Return

Today I visit the blog.

When I flick on the lights it takes a moment for them to illuminate, probably from lack of use.

The place is a mess. Then again, it has been vacant for a month.

There are cobwebs dangling from the archives, dust in all the corners, and the floor is littered with broken promises of future and more frequent posts. I sweep those under the carpet.

Then I tidy things up. Update my blog pages. Update my reading challenges.

And then I take the time to write three new posts, scheduled to go up next week. For really reals.

See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. I was beginning to despair that I might never see you again. I'm glad that you are back and I hope you linger around a bit because I missed you! Look forward to reading the posts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was rather quiet from your end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Hope you stay for awhile this time. But if you don't, no worries. Blogging on a regular schedule is a challenge. Especially when there's so much other stuff to be doing and the simple fact that there's just not enough time in the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great then.

    I can relate, at my own place, I see lots that needs to be done after my hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great then.

    I can relate, at my own place, I see lots that needs to be done after my hiatus.

    ReplyDelete