While I probably won't resume my blogging habits in the next month (I'll be busy with NaNoWriMo!) I do intend to make my way back into the blogosphere. Someday. Soon-ish.
Until then, you can find me on twitter, the NaNoWriMo site, or youtube. And probably lurking around your blog. Just because I'm not writing doesn't mean I'm not reading! Girl's gotta stay informed, ya know?
If you miss me, you can always check out my vlogs for NaNoWriMo this year. It's the next best thing to Kat in person! Actually, it's probably better than Kat in person.
Here's the most recent one, How To Prepare For NaNoWriMo!
Hahahaha, good one, Kat. I don't have time for a ten minute vlog. You're crazy.
Yes. Yes I am.
So here's the Too Long; Don't Watch version:
1. Prepare your mind. Trick yourself into thinking the insanity of NaNoWriMo is a good idea.
2. Prepare your friends and family for your disappearance. You'll see them in December. If you're a social recluse like I am, you can probably skip this step.
3. Prepare your body so you don't die. Remember to eat, hydrate, sleep, and stretch. Death lurks around every corner.
4. Prepare your emotions. Get ready to feel feelings.
5. Prepare your story. At least a little bit. Or not. It's your story.
* * * * * * * * *
Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year? Tell me your username and I'll add you as a buddy!